10 Fun Things to do During the Summer

Kylie Rose Wilhelmi, Contributer

Since summer is right around the corner, we thought that you would like a list of top ten things you can do in the summer.

Vacation– Take a fun trip to another state for a few days. You could visit monuments or famous properties.

Visit Family– Go visit and spend time with your family in this state or in others. Spending time is a great thing to do in the summer.

Play Outside– Spend some time in the nice weather. Plant flowers, ride bikes, or go to the park.

Swim– Why not go swimming it’s fun.The weather is going to be nice so spending time in the water will be fun.

Camping– Going camping will also be fun making s’mores and spending the night outside is a great thing to do in summer.

Spend time with Friends– Go to the movies or have a sleepover with your friends. A summer with friends will make it super fun.

Beach– Take a trip to the beach. You can build sandcastles, go tubing, or get a tan.

Amusement Park– Spend a day at an amusement park. Some places you can go to are Six Flags, Mount Olympus, or Disney World.

Shop– During summer you need some cute new clothes, so why not go shopping. Another reason is there a lot of fun malls you can go to like Mall of America or Woodfield Mall.

Summer Camps– There are lots of fun summer camps you can go to in the summer for example Summerama, Rockford Lutheran camps, and Sports camps.